News & Media
Employment Opportunity: Full-Time Office Manager
Joseph Immigration Law Firm, P.C. is looking for a dynamic, poised, professional and positive individual to work as an Office Manager in our Aurora office.
Joseph Immigration Law Firm, P.C. is a growing (7 attorney) full-service immigration firm with a dynamic practice.
- Management of COLTAF account and firm bank accounts
- Deal with clients concerning billing questions, payment arrangements, and collections.
- Prepare payroll
- Manage firm vendor bills and accounts.
- Tracking staff incentives and billable hours.
- Assist in preparation of management financial reports.
- Deal with all staff issues and handle those issues as they arise on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage many aspects of benefits and other human resource management functions.
- Provide and identify additional training and needs of staff members.
- Respond to needs of clients and staff members to ensure continuation of quality performance.
- Responsible for coordinating all efforts related to managing the building and systems, equipment, and staff needs to enhance the organizations ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Facilities management.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the Managing Partner and/or Senior Partner
Four year bachelor’s degree required. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required. Prior law firm experience preferred, but not required. Strong attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills. Database and calendar management skills. Ability to work with and engage diverse communities. Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and work under deadlines.
Please submit resume, cover letter and professional references to email@example.com.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Health and retirement benefits provided, paid time off and other benefits.