Practice Areas
LGBT Issues

Business Options

The United States Department of State will recognize same-sex relationships and issue appropriate visa classifications for people in same-sex relationships. Typically, the same-sex partner of an employment-based visa holder can be issued a visitor visa and be permitted to join their partner as a B Visa holder.